Choose the SV9100
Communications technology is rapidly changing. Competitive businesses come in all sizes. Successful businesses always have one thing in common: great teamwork. In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in every organization’s success.
NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses (SMBs) who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit your unique needs, the UNIVERGE SV9100 platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
From very small businesses to ones with up to almost a thousand employees, NEC offers the SV9100, a UC/IP-ready system, in two variations to meet the needs of each:
– The SV9100E is for small to medium businesses that wish to take full advantage of what IP and Unified Communications has to offer.
– The SV9100S is for small businesses that just want the basics, but also want a system that will grow with their company and will migrate to the SV9100 when ready.
Today’s SMBs must be powered by smart solutions. That’s why NEC provides you with the broadest range of industry-specific communications solutions—so you can easily make quicker, more informed business decisions, drive loyalty, and keep ahead of your competitors.
Smart Communications for Small and Medium Businesses
Powerful communications enable employees to be productive and efficient, no matter their location.
A. Inside Sales Person
The Auto-Attendant feature plays a greeting to all callers and ensures that they are routed to the correct department/person.
B. Team Manager
The UNIVERGE SV9100 Contact Center provides a detailed view of call activity of all agents – statistics can be used to reduce abandoned calls and follow up on calls missed.
C. Office Worker
The conference feature allows employees to effortlessly set up a virtual meeting for colleagues on short notice, wherever they are – enabling faster business decision-making, as well as reducing travel time and expenses.
I. Remote/Home Office Worker
UC Suite enables employees to use either their desktop phone or softphone at a remote or home office location to communicate with colleagues with the same ease as if they were in the office.
D. Warehouse Manager
The WLAN and DECT mobile handsets allow employees to stay in touch while moving around the warehouse, making them more responsive.
E. Security Guard
The IP video door-phone functionality enables audio and visual monitoring of entrances which increases facility security.
UC Suite provides receptionists with a pop-up window that displays caller information and enables them to answer, see colleague’s availability, transfer, park or take a message with a simple mouse click or a Drag-and-Drop.
G. IT Manager
The centralized management functionality allows IT personnel to connect to the network locally or remotely to easily maintain all communication servers on the network from a single location.
H. Mobile Sales Person
The mobility solutions keeps customers and sales people connected via a single phone number from any location and on any device.
Reinvent the Desktop Telephone
Communication continues to evolve each day, and to keep up, so must your desktop telephone.
The increasing technological innovations of smartphones and tablets has led to the creation of a new breed of desktop phone. NEC’s new UNIVERGE UT880 integrates the traditional desktop telephone and an Andriod tablet into one device that provides you with an innovative, feature-packed desktop phone that revolutionizes your user experience.
NEC’s UNIVERGE UT880 Takes it to the Next Level by offering:
- A full seven-inch color display with four-finger multi-touch capabilities
- UNIVERGE Multi-Line client that emulates any NEC telephone
- Full SV9100 platform voice functionality and hands-free speakerphone
- Multiple login support
- Integrated Bluetooth capability
- Built-in camera for video conferencing
- Android OS support
- Open interface for application development
- USB port
The UNIVERGE UT880 also provides you with access to your NEC UC client. UC client functionality, from corporate directory, presence, and instant messaging to unified messaging and call control, is available at your fingertips.
501-9100 At a Glance
- Powerful unified communications/unified messaging solution
- VoiceNC/UM delivered as an integrated solution
- Simplified user licensing
- Comprehensive contact center suite
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solutions
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Stackable chassis architecture
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives
- Safeguards your investment
- SV9100E: – System capacity up to 1296 ports
- SV9100S: – System capacity up to 48 ports